Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wacky Wednesday - Some Mom Fun

In light on this past weekend being Mother's Day, I could not help but ask you to take a look at this video. It's fairly short - just over 3 minutes - but I guarantee it's 3 minutes of laughter!

I don't typically make it a habit of posting videos here, but this one is just too funny. This comedian has taken everything that a mom says in a 24-hour period and condensed it down to 2 minutes and 55 seconds! You may have to watch it multiple times to catch everything!

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before, but love it every time. My boys watched it with me this morning - they had a little trouble keeping up. But when it was over they each mentioned a different familiar phrase they recognized (even the 3 year old!) - lol.