Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oops!


I posted last Friday (9 days ago) about my having achieved an "Excellent Blog" award. I mentioned that you could leave your blog address (or favorite blog) in the comments section and that I would give my 10 favorite blogs the "Excellent Blog" award by the following Friday. Well, Friday has now come and gone and I have not chosen any blogs yet. (This means you still have time to fit yours in!) But let me tell you why....

I am hereby declaring this month the busiest month of my life. I mean, sure - I have had other busy months. But I'm pretty sure this one tops them all. Does it sound like I'm making an excuse? Well, I am.

I am also making an excuse for Sunday's blog not being posted. Well....I'm not making a new excuse. I'm just stealing that one up there and using it again. Where is Sunday's blog? It's not here. Why? Because this month has been formally declared as the busiest month of my life. How does that affect my capabilities to blog a few paragraphs each day? It just does.

So, my deepest apologies to all of you who so kindly frequent my blog each day. I do plan to get up some scenarios for some great May CVS deals sometime this week along with all those other normal daily posts. :)

I also want to encourage you to email me or leave a comment if there is something new you'd like to see on this blog or if you want to submit something (like a recipe, funny story, etc.) for posting!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'll be back tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should put your recipe for that beef meal that you're not making... something about onion soup mix. It looks soooooo tasty. (Yep, still pregnant!)

MotherHen said...

Take care of what you need to take care of and don't worry about us, we will continue visiting you, lol!!! I know how those busiest months can be, you feel like you're on a merry-go-round and it doesn't stop or you can't job off. We're behind you and praying for you!

God Bless,
Gretchen
http://www.xanga.com/MotherHen1966

mystery jenn said...

I got 3 little ones myselkf. I am lucky I get time to get on the computer every other day. So I know what cha mean.

www.jennswayoflife.blogspot.com