Friday, May 30, 2008

Foto Friday!

Last weekend I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot with my brand new nephew! He was 5 days old and...well...hungry the whole time. He cried. He pooped. He ate. He pooped again. He ate some more. And he cried.

We pushed him through several photos for about an hour. When we finally decided to call it quits, he lay perfectly still in his mommy's arms and stared at me with his big beautiful eyes. Figures! :)

In the midst of all the chaos, I did manage to get a few good photos. It was the most difficult photo shoot I've done to date, but I think it was also my favorite. Maybe I'm just biased because he's my nephew. Or maybe it's just because I'm such a sucker for babies in general. At any rate, I had a great time and am looking forward to my next "newborn" photo shoot tomorrow. (He's actually 6 weeks old now, but this is the first chance we've had to do any pictures).

As always, it was hard to choose my favorite photo this week, but I'm going to go with this one:


There will likely be at least one of you who thinks that photo is a little creepy and I understand where you're coming from. I used to feel that way too. I mean, where are those hands coming from? Lol. But I've grown to love this pose and it's now one of my favorites for newborns!

By the way, thank you all for your input on the business name. I think I've finally settled on Indy Photography, but I'm very grateful to all of you who left comments, emailed, and otherwise suggested other things for me to consider!




For some reason I am still unable to get the "Foto Friday" logo to properly load. Have any of you tried to post it on your blog and had trouble??


As usual, if you are participating in Foto Friday, leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can come see your favorite photo from this week!

No comments: