Friday, May 9, 2008

I Won An Award!


Jennifer over at Sisterly Savings has kindly awarded me with the Excellent Blog Award! (Thanks, Jennifer!)

Now here's the catch. I'm supposed to pass on the kindness by awarding 10 more bloggers the Excellent Blog Award. However...as much as I hate to admit it, with three kids 3 and under in this house, I don't get around to actually reading a lot of blogs - only blogging myself. I fear that I don't regularly (or even occasionally) read 10 blogs.

So here's the deal: Leave me a comment with your blog address and I will check it out (in all that spare time I have). :) Then, next Friday, I will award my favorite 10 bloggers with the Excellent Blog Award!

Ready?

Go!

8 comments:

Cloth by Kim said...

Hi Heidi! My blog is militarycrunchymama.blogspot.com

MotherHen said...

Hello Heidi, I just stumbled across your blog a few days ago and you are so funny plus I love visiting. My blog is www.xanga.com/MotherHen1966
By the way my sister's name is Heidi also.
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi! My blog address is: www.mydailystrugglesc.blogspot.com

A. Fox said...

Hi Heidi!

My blog is alysefox.blogspot.com

I also wanted to mention another one that just started, it's hysterical!

http://hopperstalk.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey! You know I had to get in on this! lol.

Clarisse's Financial Notebook - http://netdc1.dyndns.info

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Capturing Today
Passionate Homemaking
Be Centsable
50's Housewife
The Happy Housewife

Okay, hopefully I did these right, oh HTML master! These are just a few of my favorite blogs (including your's of course). I have these all on my Google Reader so I can quickly check for daily updates!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if your still choosing, but here is my blog address:
www.jensam311.blogspot.com

runiteking1 said...

yeah... I came late, but here's my blog!

runiteking1.blogspot.com