Saturday, May 24, 2008

Foto Friday!

Sorry this is a day late. As I mentioned yesterday, my daughter is in the hospital. We are hoping to be going home today. (That reminds me, I wonder if my Amish Friendship Bread has exploded out of its bag yet...)

I also am unable to get the logo properly loaded today.

Last Friday evening, I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot for our church’s dance team. I did the normal individual and team pictures, but my favorite part was when I did pictures of the company. The sun was setting by the time we got outside and I wasn’t sure if things would work out, but it turned out being the perfect contrast for the pictures! Here is one of my favorites:


Please leave a comment if you participated in Foto Friday so I can check out your photo of the week!

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

That picture is truly amazing!