Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good News, Bad News, Etc....

Good News: Yesterday we went to the Indiana State Fair.

Bad News: It's always in August. August is HOT.

Good News: Yesterday wasn't bad, considering it's mid-August.

Bad News: I still sweat like crazy.

Good News: I remembered to bring my camera.

Bad News: I didn't take any pictures.

Good News: We got in free with coupons.

Bad News: We still had to park forever away.

Good News: We ate fair food.

Bad News: We paid $19 for 3 grilled cheese sandwiches, cotton candy, and an elephant ear.

Good News: That's far less than we usually spend.

Bad News: That didn't include a funnel cake. My favorite.

Good News: My husband made me a funnel cake last night.

Bad News: The first one got a little overcooked.

Good News: It still tasted pretty good.

Bad News: The kitchen is now a mess.

Good News: Naptime is coming!

No comments: