Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Tiny Burst of Energy

The Lord never ceases to amaze me with His sense of humor. Right after - and I do mean, like, immediately after - I complain about not getting my 2nd trimester burst of energy, what else could possibly happen than...you guessed it...a burst of energy! And it was perfectly timed as well since, as I believe I mentioned, I had seven meals to make this afternoon. Sure, they were seven identical meals....but regardless. Seven meals is seven meals.

So I made those, popped one in the oven and 6 in the freezer, unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, folded some laundry, cleaned out part of the fridge, washed a few dishes, unpacked some bags (yes, still from vacation), fed my family, made 2 peanut butter pies <>, took care of a few business things, and I'm now about to start working on an engagement album. That is, if I don't fall asleep first.

After successfully managing to go grocery shopping with my kids this morning plus all that other stuff I mentioned before....and now yet another paragraph of accomplishments for today...I'm feeling extremely productive! Which is a nice feeling since I've basically felt nothing but UNproductive this week up until this point.

There are still a lot of clothes to put away, but at least they are all folded. Well, except for that load that just finished in the dryer. Laundry never ends in this house. But I suppose that means I should be grateful we have so many clothes to choose from every day!

Speaking of clothes, look what Reagan found tonight...before the unpacking of the suitcase had commenced:

res e DSC_0758

I know. She's too cute. You don't have to tell me.

No comments: