Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Confessions of a Toddler Mom

I know I've blogged like eighty-seven times in the past 24 hours, but I just wanted to share this idea with you and get some opinions. I've decided to start a series called Confessions of a Toddler Mom. It would feature topics like "I Forget To Brush My Hair" and other mom-esque things of that nature.

I know that, somewhere out there in the blogosphere, this series probably already exists. But since I'm unaware of it, I'm going to start it myself. I've already compiled a list of about 20 things I could easily blog about and plan to blog a "confession" once a week. My question is this:

Is this something you all would be interested in blogging about as well? And if so, would you like me to put up a Mr. Linky at the bottom of my posts so you can share the links to your "confessions" too?

I've been meaning to investigate the whole Mr. Linky thing anyway but haven't really had a need for it, so if this is something you all would like to participate in, that would really give me a reason to figure it out! If not...well, I can probably find something else to do with my time. :)

2 comments:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I like the idea of the series!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea! Nice to know I'm not alone out there, lol.