Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

I think I like Thankful Thursdays because they give me an excuse to talk about myself in my mainly information-driven blog. They are also a very easy day to blog because there is always something to be thankful for - even if it's just a little thing.

Today I'm thankful that, after nearly 2 years, I finally broke down and spent the $20 to get my hair cut. I realize that long hair is not the worst thing in the world. But when you have 3 children under 4 years of age, styling your hair is not exactly top priority. Or really any priority, to be quite honest with you. I don't think "styling hair" has ever made my daily "to do" list...at least not that I can recall.

I was going to post a before and after picture for you, but...well....you know me. I forgot to take a picture of the "before" shot and have yet to style the new "after" look. So, lo and behold, no pictures after all.

Anyway, it's nice to have that weight lifted off my shoulders (literally - not a pun) and be able to save twice as much on shampoo again! :)

No comments: