Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Only 8 Weeks To Go

My goodness, is it Wednesday already??

I'm totally slacking in the blogosphere right now. I have a whole slew of post ideas but none of them seem to be at the top of my priority list. In real life, I'm in the midst of processing lots of pictures and picture orders, keeping my house clean, helping organize a school supply drive, trying to keep my children in their rooms at naptime, watching our new grass grow, being kicked in the cervix, cleaning my kitchen five times a day, taking my kids to VBS every morning this week, and you know...all that other normal stuff.

I'm pretty wiped out and am definitely feeling very pregnant. My mom is visiting this week, so that's offering me a nice break from doing all the kid things. But there are still things I have to get done. Namely, grocery shopping. UGH.

I had great intentions of making a lot of freezer meals before this little one arrived, but I just don't know if I'm going to have the energy for that. I hardly have the energy to make one meal for each day of the week. How on earth would I have the energy to make 4 or 5 at a time??

If you're bored and would like something to do, you should really go look at Gretchen's adorable baby boy over on my photography blog. I took his newborn pictures this week and he was so precious and cute and squishy! So you should go look at them. It'll make you smile. I promise.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to meeting new baby in 6 weeks! (hey, I'm trying to be optimistic for you.) During craft time at VBS the kids made posters, and one of the things on the poster was a question that said "name a new friend you've made at Crocodile Dock this week" Isaac said "Sienna" Sienna said "Keaton" I thought it was funny...I tried to explain to them it says "new" friends...but they just didn't get it!