Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tasty Tuesday - Crockpot Cooking


I don't know about you, but I LOVE my crockpot. Well, crockpots I should say. I have three. I go through phases with them, I think mostly because I don't have a TON of crockpot recipes, but there are a few things that I just love to cook in a crockpot.

I know many people who love their crockpot because they can throw in the food in the morning and it's perfectly cooked when they get home from work. I don't work outside the home, but my mornings are sure a lot less hectic than my late afternoons, so any help I can get with dinner is always greatly appreciated!

I've compiled a list of crockpot websites if you are interested in learning about crockpot cooking, a beginner at crockpot cooking, or are an experienced crockpot chef!

Crockpot 101

Secrets To Successful Slow Cooking

Seven Tips For Successful Crockpot Creations

Crockpot Recipes (699 to be exact)

More Crockpot Recipes (1400 categorized recipes)

Crockpot Cooking For Diabetics

Healthy Crockpot Recipes

Crockpot Dessert Recipes

Crockpot Beverages

Well, that should be enough to get you started! :) How often do you use your crockpot? Have you found any great crockpot cookbooks or do you just throw things together?

No comments: