Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

So this post is really wacky because no one really cares about it, but I just have to say that I am a closet fan of the show Biggest Loser. Yes, I am admitting for the public. I wouldn't say that I am obsessed, but I do like it a lot for some unknown reason.

Anyway, if you don't watch the show there has been a particularly mean spirited group this time that think they have total control. They have been nasty and they have acted like they were in junior high. I was so excited last night when one of the group got kicked off in a surprise twist (oh those surprise twists). If you are really so interested you can see the recap here.

I warned you - this was wacky!

So here is the evil one - Vicki:
See the smirk on her face! And here is her husband that got voted off:
Ah well, good bye Brady!

7 comments:

Miney said...

I agree with you completely. I think usually the people on the show are much more likeable. One thing my husband and I had noted in previous seasons was how even though they had to compete against each other, it seemed like everyone was still rooting for everyone else. Not so this season!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh!! I have always wanted to watch and I finally managed to sit down and watch last night!! It was great I will try and make it an every week thing for sure!!

Elizabeth said...

Heidi,

You are most definitely grouped into that category. Thank you for your honesty :) I think you deserve aa cookie for all the running around you do! Maybe that's the answer...all of you are mom's! I just figured it out. Light bulb moment. Eat away...and with real butter :)

Don't mess with me about a Chuck Norris movie-thon because I will show up at your house ready!

Anonymous said...

So true. I enjoyed the results last night because Vicki was so sure that no one would dare go against "the team." As if Amy wouldn't realize she'd be the 5th wheel on that 5 man team if Brady stayed? I'm sure they'll be absolutely miserable to her next week though - poor girl.

Amanda Pittman said...

I, too, am a closet fan of the Biggest Loser:) And, I must say, I jumped for joy when Brady was voted out! The only thing that would have made me happier is if it had been Vicky instead:) She needs to take a look in the mirror and get over herself! I pity what Amy will be going through this week, but I can't believe that they didn't see that coming! Hello! Fifth wheel?! Can't wait for next week!

Meghann said...

Absolutely! Vicky really seems to be poisoning the morale in the house. I know there's money at stake, but aren't they there to lose weight? I have a feeling she's going to be really embarrassed when she sees herself on tv.

Anonymous said...

I agree with all the above and think that Vicki and Heba need to go. Not only is this season nasty (attitudes), but they are not dropping the weight like other seasons. They are still all chunky, compared to other seasons around this time. I guess I should not be talking...