Monday, November 3, 2008

Money Monday . . . CVS - I'm back

I have been staying away from coupons and deals for a little while now. I could not have made myself clip one coupon or check out one deal until today that is. I saw that CVS had a pretty good deal on Pampers. They have the Jumbo packs on sale 2/$20 and you also get a $5 ECB back. Well, I needed both pull ups and diapers so I did this deal. I did not have any ECB's to start with. I did have a $4/$20 coupon and one $2.00 off pull ups and $1.50 off diapers. I used all of that and then got my $5.00 ECBs back which I promptly spent on a gallon of milk and a box of cereal (I have been craving cold cereal lately). I know I need to save them for the next deal, but who knows when I will be back in again.

If you would like to check out CVS deals check them out here. Do you have any plans to do any deals this week?

-Gretchen

No comments: