Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Works-For-Me Wednesday!


Ugh! I'm totally slacking this week! Well, not really. My main priority this week is to get my photography website completed and my blog has just fallen a little bit further down the list of things to do.

At any rate, I still want to pipe in for Works-For-Me Wednesday!

One of my favorite utensils in my kitchen HAS to be my cookie scoop! I used to feel really important when I used my small melon baller to scoop out my cookie dough balls but then someone got ahead of me and actually patented the little sucker as a "cookie scoop".


Whatever. I still had the idea first.

I use my cookie scoop all the time! Muffins (way cleaner than any other method!), melons (the original purpose), cookies (obviously) and lots of other things are made so easy and less messy with a cookie scoop!

I also scoop out my cookie dough and then freeze it into little dough balls. That way, if we have unexpected company (or I'm in the mood for a little treat), I can just pop a few in the oven without having to go through all the hassle of making the whole batch. Now I do know a few people who freeze their cookie dough in tubs or "logs" to be cut later, but I have to tell you that I've tried them all and this way is THE BEST! Super easy!

If you don't have a cookie scoop, it comes HIGHLY recommended by yours truly! So go get one!

Seriously...do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Tasty Tuesday? I am sad.