Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tasty Tuesday - I'm a Winner!

...of LOTS of free food!!!!

Today isn't exactly a normal "Tasty Tuesday" but I am so excited, I just have to share!

Last week one of our local Chick-Fil-A's was having customer appreciation week. Since we were just up the road every day at VBS, we swung by almost everyday and grabbed up whatever their freebie was for the day.

On Friday night, there was an all-night campout in the parking lot and the first 100 people at 6am on Saturday morning got free combos for a year! (It was really 52 free combo coupons, but whatever!) My husband and I dropped our kids off and headed over around 9.40pm on Friday night. It was a good thing we got there when we did, because we wound up being numbers 81 and 82. Apparently people started lining up around 8pm and registration started at 10pm, so we got there just in time!


Anyway, we spent the night hanging out with numbers 79 and 80 (because we had to stay in order) and got a teeny tiny bit of sleep. But it was totally worth it! Fifty-two coupons for a free chicken sandwich combo at Chick-Fil-A means yummy in my tummy for a long time. :)

To top it off, earlier in the week my neighbor had dropped off some other free-food-at-Chick-Fil-A coupons. (Do you want those back now, Amy?) :) And on top of THAT, I had gotten more coupons for working at VBS last week.

I also got some free appetizer coupons for Longhorn Restaurant for working at VBS last week!

Are you ready to see my stash?


I know...pretty sweet!

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL no, I don't need them back, you can use them if you go more than once a week! :D

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOO Jealous!!!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I cannot believe you did that. You are so die hard. Most people your age camp out for concert tickets not free meals at a restaurant. You are hilarious!