Saturday, July 12, 2008

Foto Friday


Last weekend we had company in town from Chicago. My cousin, who is 2 years old, is one of the cutest kids ever. We did lots of running around town but not a lot of pictures came from those ventures. (Have you ever tried fiddling with changing lenses on a camera while simultaneously keeping an eye on three children near a busy downtown street?)

I did want to be sure I got some pictures of him though, since he is so adorable. So the evening before they left, we played outside. Lo and behold, his cuteness portrays itself perfectly for the camera! Here's one of my favorites:

How awesome is that hair?? I know!! For more photos from this week, visit my photography blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi; I saw your post about working from home on Money Saving Mom, and was hoping you might be able to point me towards a trustworthy source to perhaps get into the transcribing business. I would appreciate any info, advice or leads you could share.

Thank you,
Amy
amy_darrel at hotmail.com