Monday, July 14, 2008

Well...it's Monday....

I'm still juggling sick kids, working on my website, trying to learn my new camera, and this afternoon's latest arrival: having a headache.

But I do want to post about my CVS shop tonight. It's nothing special but I know I haven't said much about CVS lately...

I forgot to take a picture, folks. Sorry. But here's what I got:

6) 32-oz bottles of PowerAde (on sale BOGO @ $1.69 last week - got a raincheck)
2) gallons milk
1) pk Huggies diapers
1) pk feminine pads

I used:

my raincheck
(6) PowerAde coupons for either $1/1 or $.75/1 each
(2) $.55/1 Dean's milk coupons
(1) $1.50/1 Huggies coupon
$3/$15 CVS coupon
....and $10 ECB.

Total before coupons, raincheck, and sales:

$31.20

Total after:

$1.65

Score! Not a bad price for things we needed!

I didn't have time tonight but I am definitely going back to make some moolah on the photo books this week. I'm not a huge fan of CVS photo prints, but hey! I'm making money on it with an item coupon AND a store coupon! And who doesn't like burning a book? I mean, really.

What are you buying at CVS this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am about to get started on the "cvs game." I am still waiting on my card to come in the mail, but I can't wait!

Meghann said...

I was able to get in on the great Dawn deal this weekend. I bought 3 bottles for $.65 after using 3 $1/1 coupons. I also got 4 Sure deodorants @ $2.99 each. I had 3 $1/1 coupons. I bought everything together, and used a $3/15 CVS coupon, and ended up paying around $8 OOP. I also have 2 B1G1 Free mail-in rebates for the Sure, so I'll get $6 back, on top of the $6 ECB I got. Woo hoo!

Meghann said...

Oh, that should be $.65 EACH for the Dawn. Oops. :)

Gina said...

GREAT DEALS!!! Check out my scenarios at www.thrifteemomee.blogspot.com

Amie said...

I got 7 nail polishes, one Airwick mini and a decosphere for $.03 OOP. I like when my house smells good, lol. Only got back another $3/15.