Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whew!

This week has been C-R-A-Z-Y!

As great of a program as Vacation Bible School is, I'm just not sure it's going to be the best thing for our family. Our kids have been excessively crabby this week and I've been excessively tired! I've basically done nothing around the house except tread water in laundry and sweep the floor when I think the ants might be starting to take over. On top of that, I had my wisdom teeth out last Friday and I'm still working on publicizing my business. So like I said, crazy.

I am going to *attempt* to get back into the swing of things here in the blogosphere this weekend, so we'll see how that goes.

Also, I have been talking with a friend of mine (a fellow blogger) and we are considering conjoined blogs. Wow, I bet I totally just coined that phrase. Anyway, we both lead crazy stay-at-home-mom-and-wife lives and we are thinking it might be fun to get two perspectives from the same blog. So, my dear readers, what are your thoughts on that?

If you want to take a look at my friend's current blog, you can do so here. I'm anxious to hear what you all think of that. Do any of you know of other blogs with multiple writers?

In other news, I managed to get my 2-year old to sit still long enough to paint (and let dry!) her toenails this morning. They are adorably cute as any of you with a little girl can imagine and I'm going to shoot to get a picture up sometime this weekend. It's even cuter that the only color she knows is orange and this nailpolish just happens to be orange. :) She is so proud of it! When my husband came home today, she did not hesitate to excitedly point out her pretty nailpolishy toes. It was so cute!

Alright, enough about my life. Let me know what you think about the blogging deal.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I do know of a few blogs I have come across that have two bloggers. I can only think of one at the moment though. www.mommiemayhem.com