Monday, July 28, 2008

Wait, Life!

My life has been a bit crazy lately. (Do I normally post at 3am? Noooo.)

Last week was VBS, as I believe I mentioned, and it was soooo tiring. I did hardly anything around the house all week because I was so drained from working in the nursery. At this point in my life, I'm not sure that volunteering for the nursery was the best choice. Next year, I will definitely reconsider before volunteering.

When Friday rolled around, I was excited for my Foto Friday post, but clearly I failed to post that in a timely manner (read: at all).

I had my dental checkup on Friday after having had my wisdom teeth extracted the week before. Everything was fine, so I was happy with that. Although, for the record, that little syringe thing they give you to clean out the holes until they close up.....DISGUSTING!

My weekend was crazy with 2 photo shoots and 3 parties to attend. I made it through, but see how I am still up trying to catch up on other things? I considered for a very brief moment - and I do mean VERY - posting my Weekend Worship blog tonight. Sorry, folks. There's always next week. :)

And speaking of next week, this coming Saturday, August 2nd, is my coupon "seminar" (I hate how formal that word is) at our church. So for those of you who have been asking for my notes...they are about to be written. Oh sure, a normal person would have written them long ago, but am I normal? You should know the answer to that by now. At any rate, they should be up sometime...although I'm considering doing a series to cover a few weeks so you don't get burnt out doing all that reading at one time. I guess we'll see how things go.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be back when I catch my breath....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh YEAH! LOL! Those sockets can really pack a lot of food.....it is disgusting. Have you started warm salt rinses, this helps close up the sockets faster. Just a helpful thought......Amanda