Monday, March 31, 2008

Money Monday - Another Stop at Meijer

Since the deals are so incredibly good this week, I made another stop at Meijer this afternoon. Since my kids were along, it was a quick stop. But thank you, Meijer bakery, for the free cookies to keep them occupied for the first 5 minutes!

Here's what I grabbed:




Total before sales and coupons: $25.00

Total sales savings: $9.17
Total coupon savings: $8.72
Total OOP: $7.11

I can typically get bread for less than $1 per loaf, but we LOVE this bread, so $1 is a great deal on it. (It's usually $2.99). The pizza rolls and margerines were FREE with doubled coupons, the coffeemate was FREE with coupon, and the Lysol cost me 28 cents each with doubled coupons. If it hadn't been for the $1.87 eggs and the $3.09 cheese, my total would have been much more impressive. But those were necessary this week. *Sigh*

Still a decent shop though!

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Do you ever use internet coupons that you can print off? If so, have you had much success with this?