Monday, December 1, 2008

Money Monday - Can you believe it's December already??

Alright, with last Friday being Black Friday and today being Cyber Monday (what in the world did we ever do before the internet??), I'm anxious to hear how many of you participated in the chaos. As I mentioned on Saturday, I went out and purchased a laptop on Friday. Yes, I waited in line. And yes, it was cold. But it was worth it. :)

I also managed to make a trip to CVS during their 3-day sale last week and got some SWEET deals there. I have a picture on my camera, but it's downstairs and I'm far too exhausted to go get it and upload pictures right now. You'll just have to believe me.

Did any of you get anything fun/cool/neat/exciting this weekend? And speaking of *things*, I'm curious to know - especially with the continually declining economy (did you hear the stock market plunged yet again?), - how many of you have finished your Christmas shopping. I heard on the news tonight that there is a large sum of people who have already finished their shopping for the year, which of course means bad things for retailers. But, seeing as I'm not a retailer and also seeing that I hate shopping in general, it doesn't bother me all that much.

HOWEVER....

I do understand that all of this means our economy is in bad shape. Anyway, I got off track. I've put up a poll on the righthand side of the screen. Please vote so I can feel special that you read my blog. Thank you.

1 comment:

Amy's Anecdotes said...

I am one of the few that is finished my shopping minus one item. I usually try and have it done so I can enjoy the time of the year and not worry about it. I only got a few things on Friday (online) and I think the best deal I got was Luke's winter coat online at Children's place for 10 dollars.