Monday, August 25, 2008

Tasty Tuesday . . . Chicken Alfredo Pasta from the pantry

I don't know how stocked your pantry is, but I try to always have pasta and cream cheese on hand because my husband loves Alfredo sauce. So, if you have chicken, pasta, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk and garlic salt, then you can make this meal.

I use my Alfredo sauce recipe. While I am cooking that I boil the water to cook the pasta (I apologize if you need actual measurements of things. I just eyeball how much pasta I think we will need. It is usually about half of a box or so). At the same time I am cutting up 2 chicken breasts to cook in some oil. Once everything is done, drain the pasta and toss it with the chicken and Alfredo sauce and you have a delicious dinner that took you less than 20 minutes. If you would like, I usually cook broccoli in the microwave and add it in as well. I don't have any pictures so you may have to use your imagination!
-Gretchen

No comments: