Monday, August 4, 2008

I Know...I'm Absent...

I had an incredibly crazy stressful weekend and I just don't think I'm quite suited up for blogging yet after all that's gone on. In addition to all those things that I didn't just mention, we have suddenly gotten a MAJOR change in our mortgage (read: stupid mortgage company). Needless to say, life is a bit insane right now. I will blog my notes from Saturday's coupon class, but...I just need some time.

I was looking through some of my old blogs this evening in search of a particular one (which I never did find) but I came across a few that made me laugh and I think that was really good for me. Laughter really is good for the soul!

I'm going to post links to some of my funnier masterpieces until I decide I'm game for the whole blogging thing again. If you haven't read my previous works and are in need of a laugh, I highly recommend clicking on them each day. And if you've already read them, well...go ahead and read them again because, by golly, my life is just too funny sometimes. (Just not right now.)

So for today's masterful blog roundup.....

Poop!
(You know that one has to be good, right?)

A Day in the Life of a Housewife
(Chances are, if you're a housewife, this exact same thing has happened to you at least once.)

No comments: