Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun Friday - I've Been Tagged!

I admit I'm terrible at these. I was tagged a few months ago and I did respond but it was a real stretch. I even won an "Excellent Blogger Award" and promised to endow others with the same award (as I was supposed to do) and failed in that area as well. But I am trying. Hence, this post.

Gretchen over at ExtraordinaryOrdinaryLife tagged me last week and, well, I'm just now getting around to posting this. The "tag" requires that I post six random things about myself...which is the exact reason that I'm so bad at these. Random is definitely a great word to describe me, but when it comes to me thinking of six things all at once....well, I'm not so great at that. But I'm going to give it a shot. So here goes....

Six Random Things About Yours Truly

1. I like ketchup but not tomatoes. I actually hear this is quite common.

2. I still have a baby tooth in my mouth.

3. I have never dyed my hair. Something tells me I'm spelling that word wrong, but the red line isn't showing up.....so I guess it's right.

4. I have never cooked with fresh herbs. (I know there are audible gasps escaping from so many mouths right now.)

5. When I married, I kept the same initials: HRS.

6. I have a very serious allergy to horses.

Whew! Okay, not terrible, but I did have to think on those for a while. Now, with this taggage (yes, I DO know I just made up that word), I'm supposed to tag 6 other bloggers. Here comes the embarrassing part. I don't read 6 other blogs. In fact, I only frequent 2 other blogs regularly. One is Crystal at MoneySavingMom, who definitely has NO time to fill out a silly random facts quiz, and the other is Gretchen who tagged me. Sad, I know. But it's the truth. Therefore, I will not be tagging anyone else. Sorry to ruin it, but I guess the fun stops here.

No comments: