Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just A Note To Let You Know....

It's been about a year since I started this blog and at the start, I began blogging to see if I could make a few bucks here and there with some advertising. Well, shortly after I started this blog, I decided a photography business would be fun and so that took the primary position of "buck-making".

In the first several months of this blog, I did manage to make about $100, but then Adsense had to go and change their ad policy, taking away my main moneymaker. And my money-making capacity went way downhill without my searching out and learning how to use an entirely new ad company.

I know websites are only a measly $10-ish per month, but alas, it's $10 I don't feel the need to spend this time around.

So mark your calendar, change your bookmark, and whatever else you need to do. In a few weeks, this blog will be going back to its original address:

www.TodaysDailyDose.blogspot.com


We'll still be here, but the domain name won't be as "official". :)

Thanks to all my lovely readers for encouraging me to keep blogging!

No comments: