Friday, April 24, 2009

Foto Friday!

Oh, how I LOVE waking up to a temperature of 69 degrees! I'm sure I'll regret saying that later today when it reaches the mid-80s, but...oh well. :)

This week, I posted a lot on my photography blog, so you can head over there for a bunch of random things if you're bored. Early in the week I posted about Reagan FINALLY learning how to walk by herself! Even though there are pictures of her walking, I really think this one is cuter. :)

wm e DSC_0513

Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

Oh, and one more thing: Can anyone tell me why my font is changing before and after my pictures? This has been happening all week and I can't figure it out.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Random: Could you please post your recipe for your famous chicken & rice dish?

Elizabeth said...

This morning when I was taking my medicine, I though Today's Daily Dose! And then I started CRACKING up. Is that not the dumbest thing you've ever heard?

Sarah said...

could you perhaps tell me what balessee means...

by the way, I'm very thankful you're alive after looking at your drawing of you making u-turns on the interstate. Oh my, it makes me have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it!