Tuesday, April 7, 2009

He Works ALL Things Together For Good

For those of you who have been following my blog for several months now, do you remember Cari and Andy? They lost their sweet precious 8 month old baby girl last September and shortly afterward found out they were newly pregnant with a baby boy! I have cried for them and rejoiced for them, prayed over them and blogged about them, requesting others to do the same. And now it's time again for me to ask you, God's people, to pray on their behalf.

I don't think they would mind me sharing this information since they are coveting prayers right now....

Andy had a seizure this morning and an MRI found that he has a large brain tumor. He is scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. Please be in prayer for their family during this time. We do not always understand the ways of the Lord, but we know that He works all things together for good.

"And we know that God causes ALL THINGS to work together for good, to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8.28)

If you wish to leave Andy and Cari words of encouragement or if you want to let them know you are praying for them, please visit their blog.

1 comment:

The Kelly's said...

I heard about Andy yesterday and my first thought was "No, God, not them again"! Their strength and faith amazes me during times like this. They are such a great example to my family. We'll keep them in our prayers.