She is such a little stinker! She found a bottle of Claritin in my purse last night and had opened the "child-proof lock", resulting it me going into a COMPLETE panic. I called 911 who directed me to poison control who directed me to go to the ER with her.
We sat and sat for 4 hours and she was fine. They said she would have had to have eaten more than 4 pills to have an adverse reaction (seriously??? 4 pills in a 2yo????), so apparently she had fewer than that, if any. She told me she ate some, but who knows if she actually did.Here is a (terrible quality) camera phone picture of her in her hospital bed holding the little bear she was given when we arrived:
Anyway, we are thankful to be home and that she is fine! But boy, am I exhausted!