4 chicken breasts
1 T water
1 cup Japanese Panko bread crumbs
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
olive oil for frying
1. Pound chicken with cooking mallet to flatten.
2. Flour chicken lightly, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
3. Mix 1 egg with 1 T water.
4. Dip chicken into egg mixture.
5. Mix 1 cup Panko bread crumbs with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese in Ziplock bag. Dip chicken into mixture to coat.
6. Bring oil to medium heat in skillet. Fry on each side for 5 minutes.
This is so good. We have had it twice now. After it is fully cooked, Lindsey freezes it. I just thaw it overnight and then fry it up a little more to heat it up.