Thursday, May 14, 2009

Way Behind

Yesterday I was absolutely going to post a picture of our kids' bathtub for a WFMW post.

But I didn't because, well....I was cleaning and planning dinner and balancing the checkbook and paying bills and having friends over in an attempt to talk about cameras (but really, with 6 kids between us, why would we even bother?) and trying to process pictures for an order that needs to go out this week and grocery shopping and picking up pizza for "date night".

Today I was definitely going to put up a Thankful Thursday post (although I honestly had no idea what exactly it was going to say).

But I didn't because, well....I was still cleaning and working on pictures and trying to recover from my lack of sleep last night due to the CRAZY wind/rainstorm we had for several hours early this morning and babysitting and doing a photo shoot and trying to get my daughter to nap and placing a picture order online and organizing my kitchen cupboards and pantry and processing more pictures and trying to come up with clever clues to give my husband about our upcoming vacation.

Tomorrow - even though I have a doctor's appointment and my two oldest kids have a play date and I have to figure out what to give for a birthday present on Saturday and start getting ready for our "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?" guests on Saturday evening and try a loaf of french bread in the breadmaker and pay a few more bills and balance the checkbook again - will be easy.

Fridays are always easy. I just pull up my Flickr account, grab one of my favorite pictures from the past week and post it here for all the world to see! Ahh, how I love Fridays.

Anyway...my apologies for seriously slacking this week. I swear the month of May gets busier and busier every year. (As if that were even possible.)

Since I promised you a picture of our wee one in the oven (that's figurative - calm down), here is the best picture we got from our ultrasound last week:

Full Profile Body

I know. It's not even that great. I was pretty disappointed with the few pictures we received, but...oh well. We'll see our little one when he/she arrives in September!

I hope you all are enjoying this week! Is May as crazy for you as it is for me??

4 comments:

Amanda said...

you said "placing a photo order online". I was curious as to where you order your pictures. my mom is a photographer in birmingham alabama and she usually orders hers from sam's but hasn't been impressed with the quality of the prints. do you order from an online printer or locally and pick them up?

Gretchen said...

You have to do some time management and some saying "no". Just my two cents . . .

Heidi Stone said...

Dear Gretchen,

Thank you for your two cents. But I'm still pretty sure all of those things listed above are more important than blogging. :)

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Heidi,

Not talking about blogging - talking about taking on too much in general.