Monday, May 4, 2009

Tasty Tuesday . . . Some Favorite Bread Machine Reicpes

Heidi talked about getting a new-to-her bread maker last week. I have had my new-to-me bread maker for almost a year now and I love it and I use it multiple times a week. I thought I might list some of my favorite recipes that I have used and do use quite a bit in case you might like to try some of them.

English Muffins - well worth the time and MUCH better than store bought!

Buttery Bread Machine Rolls - the BEST rolls ever, seriously my family requests that I bring them to every gathering (sorry no picture)

Pizza Dough
- my new favorite recipe - actually titled "Kittencal's Best Garlic Pizza Dough for the bread machine"


Whole Wheat Hamburger and Hot Dog buns (I used them with my sloppy joes)


Bread Machine Donuts - all I have to say is YUMMY!


Pita Bread - easy and very good!


So there you go, some fun things to try in your bread maker besides bread. Can you tell I like my bread maker? How about you? What are some of your favorite bread machine recipes?

For more kitchen tips and recipes please check out Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace and I am Blissfully Domestic at Blissfully Domestic and Tasty Tuesday.

Happy Baking,
Gretchen

8 comments:

lindsay_2181 said...

i so want to try doing the pita bread! thanks for motivating me to try it.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Oh, I would love to try English muffins that taste really good - we love them! Off to check out your recipe. :)Thanks for sharing with Tasty Tuesday.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh, now I am really wishing for a bread maker!!
These are great recipes and I know many people will get to use them!

Tasha said...

That's it I have got to get a bread maker! Thanks for the great recipes!

A happy heart at home said...

I don't have a bread maker, but those buttery rolls make getting one sound like a good idea! Thanks for sharing.

~Susan

SnoWhite said...

I love my bread machine -- thanks for the English muffin recipe and for the pitas -- can't wait to try them!

UnfinishedMom said...

Thank you so much for this post. I have a new-to-me bread machine that's been sitting for a while because I tried making one loaf of whole wheat bread and it was a brick! I haven't been brave enough to try it since. But I think I've resolved my problem - the water was too hot for the yeast! Thanks again for the post. These look yummy. Definitely going to try the English muffins and the pitas and the rolls, and well, most everything!

Emily @ Marvelous Recipes said...

I have never been interested in getting a bread machine but I have just changed my mind!! These look incredible!