Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today is a random mixture of all areas of my life. And if you look back to my last post, you'll find that Tuesday was an extremely exhausting day for me.

My thankfuls:

1. My studio is complete! A BIG "Thank You" goes out to my husband who never reads this blog but has already been thanked several times over. (You can check out my photography blog to see pictures of the completed studio and some shots I've taken in it this week.)

2. I have my ultrasound today! No, we're not finding out the gender but I love ultrasounds just the same. :) And yes, I'll share pictures of our wee one.

3. Our vacation is coming up soon! In just 3 short weeks, we'll be headed out of town for a wedding and then onto our vacation - just me and the hubster! Ahhh, I can't wait.....

4. It's spring! The weather has been warm enough to keep the heat off and cool enough to keep the air off! Well, okay...it gets a little chilly in the early morning, but that's what blankets are for, right? :)

5. My dishwasher has been emptied and filled. The pots and pans have been washed. I got a shower. The laundry has been washed and folded. The checkbook has been balanced. :)

6. Our little baby is over halfway grown! Today marks 21 weeks for me and, not that I've ever had pregnancy problems before but, it's still refreshing to be in the home stretch. For the little one's sake, I mean. :)


Anything you're extra thankful for this week?

No comments: