Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to Today's Daily Dose!

I just made my Blogger debut last month and have been loving every minute of it. In that blog, I have been writing about things in my life and thoughts I have on various issues in the world, but now I have decided to start another blog - this one with a theme for each day of the week. Here is what you will find:

Money Mondays
Anything related to money - budgeting, investing, freebies, paying off debt, coupons, and more

Tasty Tuesdays
Recipes!

Wacky Wednesdays
Hump Day Humor - stories, anecdotes, news reports, Darwin awards, and jokes

Throwback Thursdays
Old stuff - lessons from history, inventions, tales, and dead people

Fitness Fridays
All components of getting and staying fit - exercise, weight loss, dieting, etc.

Weekend Worship
Saturday and Sunday will be clumped together and will include articles on devotions, worship music, theology, prayer, serving others, and all aspects of the Christian walk

I hope you enjoy this new blog. I am excited to learn new things in all of these areas.

If you have an idea for a specific topic you'd like to hear about or have something you'd like to submit for review, leave a comment or send me an e-mail!

No comments: