Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If You Want To Read About My Woes

In case you missed it, yesterday I announced my pregnancy and mentioned that I would be putting up a blog specifically related to being pregnant with hyperemesis. I've only written my history so far, my first four pregnancy experiences, but here is the link to that blog:


Hyperemesis......Again

Since the purpose of writing that blog is primarily so people can understand and be more aware of what hyperemesis actually is and how it effects (affects?) a woman's pregnancy, I'll tell you up front that there will likely be mention of things like bleeding, bowel movements, vomiting, and the like. So.....not quite G rated. If you're not interested in reading about any of the aforementioned things, I suggest you just stick to this blog. :) Or if you prefer to look at pretty pictures, my photography blog.

No comments: